Our client is a software development company which is delivering high quality products and Software as a Service to a large variety of industries (IT, pharma, banking, media, financial services, retail, executive search, real estate, healthcare, utilities, and telecommunications), for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and web, using HTML5, PHP, Python, Django, .NET, MVC, J2EE, Augmented reality, Blue Ocean Strategy, Gamification and Agile development.
We present you the opportunity to join the core development team of our client’s organization as an intern. You should have a positive and proactive approach and ability to work at very high standards, close to gang of passionate geeks.
In addition, the following will be essential:
• Studied programming: student at Computer Science, Information Systems or self-studying;
• A good understanding of the basic principles of functional and object-oriented programming;
• Passionate about backend, frontend or mobile;
• Willing to learn and develop;
• Being open to receive and offer feedback whenever is necessary;
• English language skills: fluent;
• A good approach to combine work with fun.
Being part of a start-up means cool colleagues, extraordinary projects and never getting bored at work. Flexible schedule and fun are also part of the team. 😊